Retail Assistant - Temporary, Thorne, Rossington, Armthorpe - Doncaster
Brewster Pratap are supporting a family owned pharmacy With 62 stores and over 600 dedicated employees with stores across South Yorkshire and East Riding.
We are looking for friendly, professional and caring individuals who can provide a great service while working in a sometimes pressured environment. You will know the importance of dealing with questions and queries with confidence and discretion as you will play an important part of your community meeting the health needs of others. These roles will be on a temporary basis but could lead to further opportunities.
We are looking for someone:
* Comfortable at providing great service
(This is key as you will be dealing with a wide variety of customers)
* A good understanding of written English
(Ideally a minim of GCSE C in English or equivalent)
* Ability to be flexible
(You’ll have your core hours but there will be a degree of flexibility to cover for colleagues)
* MCA or NVQ2 In Pharmacy Skills Services
(If you don’t have this don’t worry we will be happy to support your training if you’re willing to develop yourself)
* Able to support in your own store and others in the local area.
(Because Weldricks is a local business there might be times we might need your help at other stores across the local area)
* Competitive Salaries (the company is committed to paying at least the living wage regardless of age) * Brilliant Training and Development Opportunities (we will help support your development) * Experience to grow and work in other areas of our business * Pension * Paid Holidays * Part time hours – (no zero hours contracts)
Brewster McBride Search & Selection is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of executive talent. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more details about how we may be able to assist you in your job search.