Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Events and Marketing Co-ordinator - Part Time
Doncaster (Part Time, Permanent) £16,600 / Year
Events and Marketing Co-ordinator - Part Time - Doncaster
My client is currently looking for a Events and Marketing Co-ordinator to join their team on a part time basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To support the planning, co-ordination and organisation of events throughout the year.
• To attend events / exhibits including Spring Conference, Main conference, Education courses and any further events as required.
• To actively market and promote sales of the client and its courses, membership, advertising and business at every opportunity.
• To contribute and develop a presence on social media to use as a marketing tool.
• To develop, update and maintain the education and events sections of the website and keep Educational and Event content up to date on a regular basis working closely with the Education Manager
• To work within defined and agreed budgets for all Education events reporting to Business Development Manager and Education Manager as required.
• To work with Business Development Manager in sourcing venues for Education Events.
• To liaise with speakers on programme requirements and collate delegate information where required.
• To proactively manage and co-ordinate course materials, joining instructions and all associated documentation including delegate packs, badges and certificates in association with the Education Manager
• To arrange hotel accommodation for speakers and staff.
• To process delegate invoices and receipts for Education events.
• To co-ordinate event evaluation and report as necessary.
• To provide statistics on educational events as required.
• To take minutes at Education Committee meetings as required.
• To support the development of the on-line learning portfolio with the Education Manager
• To deal with Education course enquiries from both Members and Non-Members as required.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work extra hours periodically to cover events or during busy times
• Willingness to travel and have overnight stays away from home
• Flexible approach to working – willingness to cover other functions as required by a small team and cover during periods of staff absence
• To hold a degree in Events Management or an equivalent degree/qualification
• Extensive knowledge of marketing including social media/SEO/Digital
• Experience of working with CRM systems
• Experience of working with Websites and the updating of these
• Full Driving licence
Hours of work: Part Time 20 hours per week
Hamlin Knight is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as a recruitment consultancy in this instance.