Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Teacher of Girls PE
Loughborough (Part Time, Permanent) £110 - £160 / Day (Inc Statutory Holiday Pay)
Teacher of Girls PE - Loughborough
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of Girl’s PE to fulfil a vacancy at a school in the South Nottinghamshire area. It is located within easy commuting distance from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough areas. The post will initially be for 4 days a week starting as soon as possible.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience of teaching PE in a secondary school
• A PGCE (or similar teaching qualification) specialising in PE
• Passionate about the subject area
To be considered for the Teacher of Girl’s PE role please apply now. For further information please email Lois at or call us on (Apply online only) for an informal chat.
As a valued Teaching Force candidate, you will receive:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant with a background in education and teaching.
• An honest, reliable and professional service.
• Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
• CPD opportunities and mentoring to support you in your career.
• Secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
• Candidate referral scheme.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career. Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.