Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
1:1 Teachers required across Peterborough
Peterborough (Part Time, Permanent) £70 - £125 / Day
1:1 Teachers required across Peterborough - Peterborough
PART TIME 1:1 TEACHERS REQUIRED IN PETERBOROUGH
ARE YOU A QUALIFIED TEACHER LOOKING FOR A ROLE AWAY FROM THE CLASSROOM?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE ROLE THAT YOU CAN DO AROUND THE SCHOOL RUN?
PART TIME AND FULL TIME OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Prospero Teaching are looking for qualified teachers to work 1:1 with students away from a school environment. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference to a student’s life, gain great job satisfaction and to teach without the paperwork involved with a class of 30 children.
The School and position:
• We are looking for teachers to work on a 1:1 basis with a student aged between 5-16 years old.
• The majority of these students have been excluded from school and lessons will take place either at the student’s home or the local library.
• Students are likely to have difficulty responding to conventional teaching and may have behaviour and/or SEN difficulties. They are also likely to be working at lower levels than their peers.
• The majority of cases are for either 3 or 5 hours per day, 5 days per week but this can be flexible depending on the student in question. There is also the potential to work full days by taking on more than one case.
The successful Teacher will have/be:
• Full QTS (NQTs are welcome to apply).
• Experience working with students on a 1:1 basis or in the SEN sector would be advantageous but is NOT essential providing you have the right attitude and desire.
• Good behaviour management skills and the desire to make a difference.
• Able to adapt your teaching to suit the students learning requirements.
• Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
• Excellent communication skills.
To apply the ideal Teacher must be/have:
• Passionate about helping students progress, academically, emotionally and socially.
• Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
• Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in UK.
• Have 2 professional references (from the last 2 years ideally).
• Hold a current and full enhanced child only DBS on the update service (or be willing to do a new one).
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.