Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Part Time 1:1 Teacher required in Royston
Royston (Part Time, Permanent) £70 - £125 / Day
Part Time 1:1 Teacher required in Royston - Royston
PART TIME 1:1 TEACHER REQUIRED IN ROYSTON
ARE YOU A QUALIFIED TEACHER LOOKING FOR A ROLE AWAY FROM THE CLASSROOM?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE ROLE THAT YOU CAN DO AROUND THE SCHOOL RUN?
The School and position:
• We are looking for teachers to work on a 1:1 basis with a Year 11 student who is currently excluded from school. You will be supporting them with their GCSE’s.
• The student has Autism, ADHD and some symptoms of ODD and they are currently working at KS3 levels.
• The successful candidate will be required to teach three and five x 3 hour sessions per week (Monday to Friday during school hours).
• This is a great opportunity to make a real difference to a student’s life, gain great job satisfaction and to teach without the paperwork involved with a class of 30 children.
The successful Teacher will have/be:
• Full QTS (NQTs are welcome to apply).
• Experience working with students on a 1:1 basis or in the SEN sector would be advantageous but is NOT essential providing you have the right attitude and desire.
• Good behaviour management skills and the desire to make a difference.
• Able to adapt your teaching to suit the students learning requirements.
• Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
• Excellent communication skills.
To apply the ideal Teacher must be/have:
• Passionate about helping students progress, academically, emotionally and socially.
• Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
• Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in UK.
• Have 2 professional references (from the last 2 years ideally).
• Hold a current and full enhanced child only DBS on the update service (or be willing to do a new one).
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.